Bat Conservation Working Group
- Conservation of bats and bat’s habitats
- Assessing impacts of agriculture on bat colonies
- Regional monitoring of bat species and bat colonies
- Increase public awareness on bat conservation
- Conducting research on bat species.
- Developing regional and sub-regional Bat Conservation Action Plans.
- Developing regional and sub-regional Bat Monitoring Networks.
- Facilitating collaboration among experts in the region.
- Identifying key areas for bat conservation.
- Supporting studies to assess human impact on the bat species.
- Support public awareness raising and environmental educational activities.
- Promoting the development of regional and sub-regional databases on bats’ key observation data and information.
- Organization of International Bat night event
- Study of Tick-borne pathogens of bats
- Determine the role of bats as source of bacterial and viral infections
- Monitoring of bats in karstic caves