Nature, in the common sense, refers to essences unchanged by man; space, the air, the river, the leaf. Art is applied to the mixture of his will with the same things, as in a house, a canal, a statue, a picture.
But his operations taken together are so insignificant, a little chipping, baking, patching, and washing, that in an impression so grand as that of the world on the human mind, they do not vary the result.
Undoubtedly we have no questions to ask which are unanswerable. We must trust the perfection of the creation so far, as to believe that whatever curiosity the order of things has awakened in our minds, the order of things can satisfy. Every man’s condition is a solution in hieroglyphic to those inquiries he would put.
- Conservation of bats and bat’s habitats
- Assessing impacts of agriculture on bat colonies
- Regional monitoring of bat species and bat colonies
- Increase public awareness on bat conservation
- Conducting research on bat species.
- Developing regional and sub-regional Bat Conservation Action Plans.
- Developing regional and sub-regional Bat Monitoring Networks.
- Facilitating collaboration among experts in the region.
- Identifying key areas for bat conservation.
- Supporting studies to assess human impact on the bat species.
- Support public awareness raising and environmental educational activities.
- Promoting the development of regional and sub-regional databases on bats’ key observation data and information.
- Organization of International Bat night event
- Study of Tick-borne pathogens of bats
- Determine the role of bats as source of bacterial and viral infections
- Monitoring of bats in karstic caves
- Checking of Bats Wintering Colonies in Georgia
- International Bat Night in Armenia
- Bat Day for Children in Armenia