- Developing the Vulture Conservation Plan
- Assessing impacts of agriculture on vulture survival
- Determination of effects of toxic substances on vulture populations in different geographical areas.
- Research on contaminants
- Increase public awareness on preservation of vultures
- Introducing alternative livestock treatment without Diclofenac
- Establishment of a vulture count database.
- Sradha Vyas , Save Vulture Community
- Sasan Fereidouni , WESCA WIldlife Network
- Peter Jones , Spanish Nature
- Tim Snow
- Narasai Sekar
- Devendra Bhardwaj , Rajasthan forest services
- Deepak Brid
- Brawin Kumar , Zoo Outreach Organisation
For more information about this working group and membership, please Contact the Co-ordinator